Supply ListsThe above information does involve some changes for our 6th-12th grade students. In an effort to reduce the weight and bulk of students' backpacks, we have standardized the materials that each student will receive. Following is the list of items the students will be given on the first day of school.
- 2" binder for 5 core subjects
- 1" binder for electives/specials
- 8 color coded pocket folders (5 for 2" binder, 3 for 1" binder)
- 200 sheets of loose leaf paper for binders (to be refilled half way through the school year)
- 2 black pens, 2 blue pens and 1 red pen
- 1 highlighter
- 1 large pink eraser
- jump drive
- 1 box of #2 pencils
- 1 box of 24 ct. Crayola colored pencils and a hand held pencil sharpener (6th - 8th grade will be receiving as standard and 9th-12th will receive as needed)
In addition to the supplies listed above, every middle school student will be assigned a half-sized locker to share with one other student. Each pair of students will be assigned a combination lock that they will be required to lock to keep the contents of their locker safe. The ability to provide supplies is, in a large part, due to the positive response to student fees. Thank you to all who have already submitted their payment. If you have not yet done so, you can mail them to the school or drop them off in person during our summer hours. After hours, your payment can be placed in the drop box to the left of the front doors. Finally, our office staff will be on hand to accept your payment during our Back to School nights. We look forward to seeing all of you soon.