Picture Day is coming soon!
- Individual photos for the high school campus will be taken the morning of Wednesday, September 14th, starting at 9:15 a.m.
- Kindergarten through third grade individual photos will be taken on Thursday, September 15th, beginning at 9:30 a.m. (excluding the Monday/Wednesday/Friday kindergarten class).
- Grades 4th-8th and the Monday/Wednesday/Friday kindergarten class will take individual photos on Friday, September 16th, beginning at 9:00 a.m.
Picture order forms will be passed out the week of September 5t. There are also forms available in the LCS lobby. If your student does not turn in an order form on picture day, you can order photos online from September 22 through September 28th. Please note that if you order online afterwards, your student will receive his/her pictures the same day as those who ordered on picture day, but the cost is a bit more.
Just follow these easy steps to order your student's photos online!
- Go to www.PhotographybyVanPelt.com. Please note that the website may not function correctly on phones or iPads.
- After the webpage loads, locate the Find Your Photos menu on the right side of the screen. Select LCS from the submenu. That will bring up a submenu with the classes on it. Click on your student's class. Enter your email address and the password LCS2015LOVE (all capitals, no spaces). Note that your information will not be shared.
- Find your student's photo, click on it, and then click on the Choose a Product dropdown box to the right. When you click on a product or package, a description is displayed. Click Add to Cart and then either add more products or Checkout.
Frequently Asked QuestionsWill all the students' photos be online?
No, only those students who did not order with an order form on photo day will be online.
How long do I have to order?
You have through midnight Wednesday, September 28th. After that, a late fee will apply.
What if I can't find my student?
Remember that only students who have not already ordered will be available online. Be sure to check in the other classes/categories if there is more than one grade listed that might coordinate with your student.
Do I need a PayPal account to order?
No. During the payment process, when it prompts you to sign in with a PayPal ID, simply click on the words "Don't have a PayPal Account?" You'll then be able to enter your credit card information.
Where will the photos be sent?
The pictures will be sent to LCS if they are ordered by the due date (midnight on September 28).
Will late orders be accommodated?
Yes, but late fees and shipping fees will apply.
Will there be an opportunity for retakes?
Yes, a retake day will be scheduled in the future. Remember, this is just for the individual pictures as class photos will be taken at a later date.
If you have other questions, please email email@example.com.