Lego ClubRead the following rules and requirements for the Lego Club. Students and parents must read and agree to the following rules in order for the student to participate:
- Students will sign in and sign out on the weekly roster.
- Prior to using any Legos, all students will use hand sanitizer.
- All club participants are responsible for deconstructing projects at the end of the session. All pieces will need to be separated.
- All participants are required to clean up their project before they will be dismissed to their parents.
- Students may not leave early. Every club participant is required to attend from 3:15-4:15. If you are needing to leave prior to 4:15, it is recommended you skip the club for that week.
- If you are unable to attend three consecutive club meetings, you will notify a club sponsor so students on the waiting list will be offered a spot.
For more information, please contact any one of the club sponsor Megan Morgan.