How To Participate ** Take advantage of early purchase discount! Get yours today! Click here. **
Help us create an elegant and fun evening while raising funds for our wonderful school! The Benefit Auction parent volunteers are working hard, but could always use your support. Please consider helping to make this event a success. We invite you to join us in one or more of the following ways:
- Volunteer - The Annual Benefit Auction is the largest fundraiser of the year and requires countless hours of work. The success of the event is made possible by volunteers who donate 1 – 100 hours of their time. Opportunities are available based on your interests and strengths, and even a small amount of time can make a significant impact on the event. To learn more about volunteer opportunities, please contact Danielle McCormick, Benefit Auction Co-chair.
- Attend the Benefit Auction - Purchase your ticket to attend today, or reserve a table with your friends! This year's event is Saturday, February 28, 2015 at Embassy Suites Loveland. (web) (pdf)
- Sponsor a Staff Member - Donate a ticket to sponsor a staff member who otherwise might not be able to attend. (web) (pdf)
- Corporate Sponsorships - Encourage businesses you frequent (or own) to advertise to our loyal parents while supporting a worthy cause! (web) (pdf)
- Tax Deductible Donation - Your tax-deductible donation will directly benefit Loveland Classical Schools capital and educational programs! (web) (pdf)
- Donate an Item - Donate an item for the live or silent auctions! (web) (pdf)